Sunday, April 3, 2011

E.R.

March 31, 2011

This would be the second time I was rushed to the emergency room this year. The 1st was last Jan. 20, 2011 during our duty at the Lung Center of the Philippines. Yep you've heard it right THE EMERGENCY ROOM due to severe chest pain, dizziness and difficulty of breathing.

It was almost 7 pm I think, couldn't remember the time really. We were practicing for our sampaguita interlude which was to be held the following day. We've been practicing since 3 pm in the afternoon.  Maybe I was stressed or what when I suddenly felt my chest hurt, it was severe, stabbing pain and I had difficulty of breathing I almost fell to the ground but thanks to my friend Mak he assisted me and suddenly people were trying to transfer me to a chair. I was trying to lean forward and place my head on the table but i can hear my friends say that I should lean backwards because if I don't I will only have more difficulty in breathing.

As every minute passed the pain I'm experiencing became worst and my hands started to feel numb actually my entire upper body felt numb and i can't move them easily. To be honest i was scarred, because i didn't know what to do to alleviate the pain and the symptoms I'm experiencing.

Then I was transferred to a stretcher and they brought me to the clinic. The last thing I remembered was I asked one of  my friends to look for kuaya jayson a.k.a LOLO then I think they rushed me out of the campus and placed me in a car then everything was a blur. I didn't know what happened next but the next thing I knew was that they were trying to wake e up and I was lying down at my friends lap and they were asking me if I could stand up and transfer to a wheel chair, so I tried but I did not succeed coz as I try and sit up I felt dizzy again so they advised me to remain lying down.

As I enter the emergency room of this private hospital doctors attended to me, provided me with an oxygen to breath properly and tried interviewing me but i couldn't respond properly.  They did an ECG to me and thank God the readings were normal.

They gave me meds and allowed me to stay in the hospital for several hours for me to rest and wait fr my condition to stabilize.

I'm very thankful to my friends and C.Is who brought me and stayed with me at the hospital and waited me to recover. Thanks to my girlfriend/best friend who was also their at my side and who so scared yet  stayed with me and sent me home together with another friend of mine.

I don't know why/how I have acquired  this kind of condition and once it strikes it sucks and hurts alot.  I hate it coz people tend to worry and it makes them go nuts.  I'm sorry if i bothered you guys. But still am thankful coz no matter what you will always be there for me and through this i realized that people really do care for me especially those who are close to me. Thank you so much.for showing you guys care.

2 comments:

  1. kase naman anak, you were over fatigued na these past days, sa retreat palang eh, kinakabahan na ko sa yo,

    anyway, i'm thankful rin na naging okay ka na, and remember what i keep on telling you....
    do not overdo things okay?

    God Bless you my son

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pa: Yes po I won't over do things na po thanks for always reminding ^__^

    ReplyDelete